Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have a heart after all

The Doctor said I am doing good. My cholesterol levels are all good right now so I have to stay on the medication for now. I also have to stay on the blood thinners and the blood pressure medication. I take a very low dose because I don't have high blood pressure. It is to help my atrial fibulation. I usually get the fibulation 4 or 5 times a month, but had a lot more in January because of being sick. When I would cough I would go into fibulation. I just hate the way it makes me feel all gittery and hard to breath, because my heart is beating so rapidly. I don't have to see the Doctor again for a year unless things change.
My friend and I are up to over 4 miles a day walking. We hope to hit 5 miles by next Monday. Thats not bad for a couple of old ladies huh? We bundle up and hit the road at 6am. We are usually done by 7am.
It was 76 degrees today, and is supposed to be 82 tomorrow. I am sorry Briana, but you should come live with Grams.

No comments: