Friday, January 9, 2009

a brighter day

The haze is finally lifting. I went for my walk with my friend this morning, and then I cleaned the house. I think being busy is the key, or buying myself a present was good. I got me a new house plant. It is really pretty, of course Barney liked it a little too much so I had to move it. I guess he thought I bought him some greens for his diet. Maybe he is tired of seeds.
It is a really pretty day here today. It is 72 degrees, clear and sunny. The earthquake last night was a real shaker. First I heard a real loud noise like a big truck out front, and then a big jolt with a lot of shaking. It was somewhere around 6 PM. It was centered in San Bernadino. You always wonder if this is the big one !!!!!! Toodles

2 comments:

Bri said...

earthquake??

Dee said...

I just wanted to say, "I love you Mom."