Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday

Today is my James's Birthday. You are totally awesome and I love you to the ends of the universe and back. I hope you have a fantastic Birthday. I hope you know how special you are !!!!!!!
I have my air conditioner on today for the first time in about 4 days. It was 89 today. It will be 93 tomorrow, and 100 Thursday and Friday. At least we had a few days of relief.
About a month ago I planted some palms where I had taken out the avocados, grapefruit, and peach trees. I hadn't paid much attention when I planted them about what size they would be. I was reading the tag Sunday and it said they would be over 12 feet tall. I paniced and told Rick to dig them up, because when they mature I would have to pay someone to trim them. He took them out and gave them to his friend. I went to home depot and bought some palm plants that only get 8 feet high. I planted them this morning. Lifting them and the big bag of potting soil made my heart go into fibulation, so I didn't do much else today, but at least I got them all planted. I wanted to go to macys, but will go another day.
Briana, I heard on tv that you might be hit with the hurricane. I certainly hope not. Be safe okay?
Garrett had his Doctor appointment today. He isn't home yet so don't know how he fared. His stomach problems have been worse lately. It turns him into a cranky guy !!!!!!!
I love you all family. Be safe and well. Grams

No comments: