Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It is cold in California

It started raining at 6 am and has not stopped since. It is only 39 degrees and soooo cold. It is snowing all around us in places that usually don't get snow. I dread my morning walk tomorrow at 6 am.
I did grocery shopping for my grandson today as he is cookin, and baking to take to his friend's house on Christmas day. I called and told him that he owed me a huge, very expensive Christmas present for being the world's most wonderful grandma. He just laughed and said we drew names remember? I don't have to get you anything. I told him I didn't care I still expected a very large expensive present. I live in such a dream world!!!!!!
Today is my youngest son's birthday. He is 43. Where did the years go? I only feel about 25. I must be in denial, but I am very happy in my make believe world. Join me there sometime, I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT.

1 comment:

Bri said...

I don't want anyone in Cali to complain about cold