Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm done

I am all through with the ho ho ho Christmas shopping. My daughter's present is sent, the cards are mailed, and I am a happy camper.
I cleaned the house all day, and now I am pooped. The kitchen is almost done. A couple more doors to hang, one more drawer to put in, some touch up painting, and the shelves on my pantry need strengthing. I have shelf paper to put in and put stuff back in. The problem is that I have been ignoring the outside of the house and I have a ton of stuff to do out there. Trimming trees, trimming roses and bushes, feeding plants, etc. Maybe Santa will do it for me, you think? yeah,right!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

I think Santa is a little bit busy right now, might have to bride him, maybe use some of your womanly charms, worked for me in the past.....just a suggestion.