Tuesday, March 10, 2009

life is great

I had a mommogram last Monday. Two days later they called me and told me there was an area of concern in my left breast. They made me an appointment for today in Baldwin Park. I had to go a week worrying if I had cancer or not. I decided to keep it to myself and not worry my kids. They have been through enough. I went this morning and had another mammogram, then they sent me to radiology with this huge folder with all my info. They told me to wait while the radiologist studied the images. I must admit I was nervous, because while they were doing the mammogram, they had the previous mammogram up on the board and there definately looked like a spot around my nipple area. The radiologist finally came out and told me everything was fine that I could leave. I did shed a tear or two of relief on the way home. I just have to trust he knows what he is doing and didn't make a mistake. I just put it in God's hands.

2 comments:

Dee said...

God wants us to totally trust him, Trust in the Lord with all your heart. You are bad though, you need to tell your family, thats what we are here for, to lift you up and most of all to pray. Without prayer I would be lost. I love you, you stubborn little thing.

Bri said...

um I think maybe you should stop trying to carrying the load yourself and let us help. Try it. :)