Sunday, December 20, 2009

It is sorta overcast today and only abouty 69 degrees. There is a little bit of sun, but not much.
I went to church this morning. It was our Christmas program. It was really nice. They did a good job. I got home about 12:30 pm and Garrett was getting ready for work. He worked yesterday too. He went to his Dad's house after.
I am doing the wash, and I still have to ride my bike for 45 minutes. I made taco's last night so I am not cooking today. They can eat whatever they can find.
Briana I loved the snow pictures. The babies are so beautiful. I am soooooo glad that they look just like greatgrandma Marsh. Of course, since me, your mom, and you look a lot alike I guess I have to give credit where credit is due huh? Dang, I hate giving credit though!!!! ha ha!!!
Well people that is all thats on my tiny little mind today. I love you all.

No comments: