Monday, June 8, 2009

My knee is still VERY sore, but finally got an appointment for an injection on July 7. That is a long time to limp around, but the nurse said I could call up from time to time to check for a cancellation. With my luck, I don't think so. I just try to ignore it and get on with my life. Yeah right!!!!! We are having our usual June gloom in Calif. It is only in the 60's and cloudy. The sun will come out around 2 or 3.
I vacuumed, mopped my kitchen, and washed all the throw rugs. I also watered my outside plants that the sprinklers don't hit. I have lots of green tomatoes on my vines. The Japanese cucumbers are starting to bloom. My zuchinni is starting to spread. It will be blooming soon.
Take care everyone, I love you much. Briana, I wish you many days of no headaches, I truly know what you are going through, as I was there myself at least 5 or 6 times a month, sometimes more. I wouldn't wish those stupid headaches on my worst enemy. Of course, being the wonderful, adorable, beautiful, fantastic person that I am, I have no enemies. Hee hee hee !!!!!! Now I have to go pray forgiveness for lying!!!!

2 comments:

Bri said...

guess what? Kori locked his keys in his car and I have to drive over there and get him out. hehe. Its a long drive to his doctors appt, but funny enough to me that I don't care. haahahah!

Dee said...

I think you are pretty fantastic.