Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still alive

I haven't written lately because I was feeling down. I am fine now just one of the phases I go through from time to time. I went and got my paint, now I have to get with the program and start touching up the kitchen. I bought 2 big pots and planted some palm plants in them, for the 2 sides of my garage. They look real nice, better then those big hedges used to. I also bought and planted 4 tomato plants, now I need a zuchinni, an english cucumber, and some basil. It is in the 80's here and beautiful. Summer is on the way. It is supposed to be 90 tomorrow. Thank goodness we don't have to deal with humidity very often. Sunday is Mother's Day so please remember your Mothers. It is not an easy job and they deserve a lot of credit. The pay can be terrible.

1 comment:

Dee said...

but way worth it when you have a humble daughter like me.