Monday, November 17, 2008

I hate painting

The air is much better today. The fires are not out, but are under more control. I am painting inside my cupboards today.yuk!!!! I had forgotten how bad I hate to paint. The bad part is, they need 2 coats. Now I know why people hire it done. I just wish I wasn't soooooo cheap. My grandson got halfway to his dad's house last night And had to come back home. His dad cancelled the gathering, because his wife got sick and he had to take her to the hospital. We don't know what was wrong with her. He didn't say. It is a beautiful morning in California. Sunny,and cool. It is supposed to be hot later on. I just pray the winds stay calm. I guess that I have stalled long enough and had better do some more painting. How depressing!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Christina Gray said...

Sometimes we do things we don't want to do to save money... I think it keeps us humble. I love you.

Dee said...

There is only one kind of painting I like and it's with kids, they are all so different. Some will stop when they even get one drop on their hands, others punge right in and get it all over, and you wonder were the paint starts and where the heck did their hands go. Now thats painting, not worrying how much you get all over you. See mom that's why you don't like it, you don't like getting any of it on you.